BUEI Camp ScholarshipsScholarships are offered to any student wishing to attend one of our camps.
Scholarships provide an opportunity for students to participate in a one week BUEI Explorer Camp.
Teddy Tucker Marine Scholarship
This Scholarship is awarded based on academic achievement and personal interest. Students can apply for this scholarship to participate in a one week BUEI Explorer Camp of their choice. Applications are considered prior to each camp.
- Be a current member of BUEI (Family member or higher)
- Be between the ages 7 – 13
- Submit a completed Scholarship Application Form, include teacher’s signature
- Submit a 1 page essay on: “Why I Love the Ocean”
Applications are available at the BUEI Oceans Gift Shop.
Please, submit applications to BUEI’s Education Department. For more information, call 294-0207 or email email@example.com
BUEI Explorer Camp Scholarship
- Be enrolled or have been enrolled in the BUEI/Ministry of Youth, Families, Sports and Community Development After School Programme (GASP).
- Be recommended by an After School Programme Supervisor or Assistant who recognises the student to be very motivated when learning about Marine Science.
- Write a one page essay stating why he/she would like to participate in a one week BUEI Educational Camp and what they feel they would learn from it.
This scholarship is limited to the number of sponsors in any given year and to space/availability in the camps.
Please submit the essay with contact name and telephone number to the attention of the Education Department, c/o Oceans Gift Shop along with a written recommendation from the After School Programme Supervisor/Assistant.