Individual MembershipOne visit simply is not enough.
For generations we have been fascinated by the sea, sustained by its bounty, enchanted by its beauty, punished by its fury and intrigued by its enduring mysteries. Now, almost 400 years after Bermuda was first settled, we are able to explore the ocean’s depths and encounter the last great frontier on the planet.
By becoming a member of BUEI, you help us in achieving that goal. Join BUEI today.A membership provides the opportunity to spend as much time, and make as many visits as you like all year long.
Memberships can be purchased by mail, phone, or even online! Joining online is both safe and easy. Click here to download the Membership Application; the completed application can be returned via fax, post or email.
Planning on visiting BUEI in the near future? For your convenience you can purchase a membership upon arrival and your benefits become effective immediately!
For more information call the Membership Desk at (441) 294-0201 or email us at
Members enjoy the following benefits:
- FREE admission to BUEI
- FREE or reduced admission to over 300 science centers and museums in Canada, the United States and Europe. Click here to download a list of participating institutions
- 10% DISCOUNT at the award winning Harbourfront Restaurant – lunch only
- INVITATIONS to “Member Only” Events
- DISCOUNTS to Explorer Lecture Series and Special Events
- PRIORITY bookings for Ocean Explorer’s Camps and Vendor Tables for Harbourside Market
- 10% DISCOUNT at Oceans Gift Shop
- AND the most rewarding benefit of all – knowing that your donation supports BUEI mission: ”To advance the understanding, appreciation and knowledge of the ocean and to encourage the protection and preservation of the marine environment”
Remember: All membership dollars help to support BUEI to continue to make our unique facility a vital education resource for our community as well as an entertaining and informative venue for visitors of all ages. Your financial support will help every visitor discover our Island’s fascinating history, culture, geology, marine science and maritime studies so influenced by the ocean around us. Join us on a journey of exploration and discovery – unlock your adventurous spirit and help us to inspire the next generation.